Made in China.
Nothing beats plump, sweet kernels of ripe corn-on-the-cob at a midsummer cookout. However, eating this American favorite often presents multiple challenges, including uncomfortably hot corn ends and a trail of warm butter and corn juice running from hands to elbows. To thwart these small annoyances, Swiss manufacturer Zyliss offers these brightly-colored corn holders. The two-pronged holders spear either end of the cob, allowing users to eat without scorched, greasy palms and avoid stains from dripping butter and juice. The corn holders also interlock so users always have a complete pair. This design also provides for safe storage, preventing the sharp tools from poking unsuspecting hands fumbling about in a messy kitchen utensil drawer. These holders also resist rust and are dishwasher- safe. The set contains eight individual corn holders for four pairs.
- Cheerful corn holders in bright colors; Swiss manufacturer
- 2-pronged holders firmly attach to corn ears for clean, comfortable eating
- Corn holders lock together in pairs for safety and convenience
- Rust-proof construction; dishwasher-safe
- Set of 8 individual corn holders; makes 4 pairs