Made in the United States.
The high heat generated by a pressure cooker can kill more bacteria than a regular hot water bath, making this pressure cooker the ideal tool for canning vegetables and nonacid fruit. All-American's 25-quart pressure cooker/canner holds up to 19-pint jars or 7-quart jars. Only All-American pressure cookers/canners feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. This means no gaskets to crack, burn, replace, and clean. At the same time, the metal-to-metal seal permits venting under unusual pressure conditions, making the seal safer than conventional rubber or composition gasket cookers.
Crafted of the finest hand-cast aluminum, this durable cooker/canner features a stay-cool Bakelite top handle, geared steam gauge, automatic overpressure release, and pressure regulator weight with settings of 5 psi, 10 psi, and 15 psi. The attractive satin finish is smooth and easy to clean. Double thick edges provide added protection on points of heaviest wear. The total measurements are 16-3/4 inches high with a 12-1/4-inch inside diameter. All-American pressure cookers are made in the USA. This cooker/canner is not suitable for glass or flat top ranges.
- 25-quart pressure cooker/canner holds 19 pint jars or 7 quart jars
- Made of durable, hand-cast aluminum with attractive satin finish
- Exclusive "metal-to-metal" sealing system for a steam-tight seal; no gaskets
- Geared steam gauge, automatic overpressure release; settings of 5 psi, 10 psi, and 15 psi
- 16-3/4 inches high with 12-1/4-inch inside diameter