Made in the United States.
The high heat generated by a pressure cooker can kill more bacteria than a regular hot water bath, making this pressure cooker the ideal tool for canning vegetables and nonacid fruit. All-American's 30-quart pressure cooker/canner holds up to 19-pint jars or 14-quart jars. Only All-American pressure cookers/canners feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. This means no gaskets to crack, burn, replace, and clean. At the same time, the metal-to-metal seal permits venting under unusual pressure conditions, making the seal safer than conventional rubber or composition gasket cookers.
Crafted of the finest hand-cast aluminum, this durable cooker/canner features a stay-cool Bakelite top handle, geared steam gauge, automatic overpressure release, and pressure regulator weight with settings of 5 psi, 10 psi, and 15 psi. The attractive satin finish is smooth and easy to clean. Double thick edges provide added protection on points of heaviest wear. The total measurements are 19 inches high with a 12-1/4-inch inside diameter. All-American pressure cookers are made in the USA. This cooker/canner is not suitable for glass or flat top ranges.
- 30-quart pressure cooker/canner holds 19 pint jars or 14 quart jars
- Made of durable, hand-cast aluminum with attractive satin finish
- Exclusive "metal-to-metal" sealing system for a steam-tight seal; no gaskets
- Geared steam gauge, automatic overpressure release; settings of 5 psi, 10 psi, and 15 psi
- 19 inches high with 12-1/4-inch inside diameter