Made in France.
Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, this handcrafted fruit bowl offers convenient depth and original beauty (no two are identical). The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the bowl can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. Use it to hold apples and bananas on the kitchen table or to serve pretzels or peanuts when watching the game, trail mix during homework sessions, or an individual serving of popcorn on movie night. The fruit bowl does not offer a waterproof design, so it should only be used with dry food, not wet foods or liquids. With a width and height that can vary slightly from one bowl to the next, the fruit bowl measures approximately 9-2/7 by 9-2/7 by 9-4/5 inches and should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
- Handcrafted fruit bowl offers useful depth and original beauty
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Not waterproof; should only be used with dry food; hand wash and dry thoroughly
- Measures approximately 9-2/7 by 9-2/7 by 9-4/5 inches