Made in Japan.
The basic knife for every kitchen. From apple coring to zucchini peeling, and a lot of small jobs in-between.
- 4-inch santoku paring knife; has seamless, hygienic construction with smooth contoursMade entirely of high-carbon
- Cromova 18 stainless steel; hard enough to keep long-lasting edge; soft enough to sharpen
- Thin, straight, prominent edge hand-sharpened at 15% angle; bolster-free design
- Non-slip, hollow handle filled with sand; provides the perfect balance
- Hand wash only; Made in Japan