Made in Japan.
Kikuichi's pure carbon knives have become very popular in the past a few years because only a few companies in the world produce and promote culinary knives that are made out of pure carbon steel.
- All-purpose Gyuto or Chef's knife measuring 10.5 inches on the blade; workhorse in the kitchen for chopping, dicing, mincing and slicing
- The carbon steel makes these knives sharp, sturdy and very easy to sharpen
- The compressed 3-rivet wood handle for optimum balance and durability
- Packaged in an exquisite gift box with sharpening and care instructions
- Made in Japan; hand wash and dry only