Made in Japan.
The Kikuichi GM series is a very orthodox western style knife and is Kikuichi’s longtime best selling series. The highest grade Molybdenum AUS10 stainless steel is used yet the GM series maintains very reasonable price points. The GM series is very popular among culinary pros as well as culinary students.
Molybdenum gives this blade a super fine edge ability, these are thinner than their German counterparts and stay super sharp. The GM series is a great value and holds a fantastic edge. This stainless allows for a thin and stiff blade that is easy to care for.
- Molybdenum AUS10 stainless steel. This is a great entry level knife which holds a sharp edge.
- The molybdenum makes the blade hard and has a fine grain.
- Handle is made of Black Resin
- Bevel angle ratio: 50:50
- Always hand wash and dry knives.
- Use caution when cutting anything that may contain bones, pits, seeds, hard pieces or was previously frozen
- Made in Japan