Made in Japan.
With a similar weight to many German knives, this is our most popular series among people who want a western handle and a Japanese blade.
- 17 layers of Damascus steel with a core of VG10. With its fine grain structure and great durability, VG10 is one of the best modern stainless blade steels.
- Hand-hammered (Tsuchime) pattern on the blade with the dimples providing an excellent aesthetic as well as the ability to easily release food that might stick to the blade.
- Hand hammering means each blade is unique.
- Hand engraved with the Kikuichi chrysanthemum logo.
- Eco Wood Handle
- Bevel angle ratio: 50:50
- Always hand wash and dry knives.
- Use caution when cutting anything that may contain bones, pits, seeds, hard pieces or was previously frozen
- Made in Japan