Made in Denmark.
The Scanpan Classic Fry Pan is a durable, reliable pan suitable for almost any kitchen task. The secret to the stability of Scanpan products lies in the manufacturing process: fusing 30,000-degree titanium with liquid aluminum compressed by 250 pounds of pressure. This process creates a layer of ceramic titanium, which is reinforced with a layer of PFOA- and PFOS-free nonstick coating. The result is a super strong pan that provides even heat distribution and easy release - every time. Scanpan has been making manufacturing pans for over 50 years. Scanpan is committed to green manufacturing, using aluminum and a nonstick coating that harms neither humans nor the Earth. For best results, use your Scanpan every day. Manufactured in Denmark.
- Patented non-stick coating sears, browns, and deglazes with ease. More flavor, effortless clean-up.
- Designed for stovetop to oven use. Safe up to 500 °F / 260 °C.
- Squeeze-cast aluminum body provides optimal heat distribution to ensure cooking performance is consistent.
- The patented non-stick coating is 10 times harder than stainless steel and scratch resistant.
- Built to last in Denmark with a limited lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
- PFOA-Free and dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions 17.2 x 13.2 x 2 inches