Made in Germany.
Designed for slicing hard cheeses, the uniquely curved 4-3/4-inch blade on this knife is specially etched to prevent cheese from sticking. A simple flick of the wrist turns the knife over with the forked tip ready to spear a slice of cheese. Like all knives in Wusthof’s Classic series, acclaimed for their exceptional balance, heft, and strength, the hard-cheese knife is precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel, and should last a lifetime.
The blade on the cheese knife has been impeccably ground and polished, and its super-sharp edge laser-tested for uniformity. After repeated use, the edge may be easily resharpened using a sharpening steel. Traditional in look, Classic knives are seamlessly constructed with a visible full tang triple-riveted into an ergonomically-shaped synthetic handle. Though the knife is dishwasher-safe, Wusthof recommends hand-washing all fine cutlery. Made in Germany, the knife is fully guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.
- 4-3/4-inch forked-tip Classic knife uniquely designed for slicing hard cheese
- Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Etching on curved blade prevents cheese from sticking; easily resharpens
- Full-tang, triple-riveted synthetic handle affords superior strength and balance
- Dishwasher-safe; made in Germany; lifetime warranty