Made in Germany.
Designed for slicing soft cheeses, the extra-thin five-inch blade on this knife features four holes to limit surface area and thus prevent cheese from sticking. The flat broad end works well for scooping up a soft piece of ripe Brie. Like all knives in Wusthof’s Classic series, acclaimed for their exceptional balance, heft, and strength, the soft-cheese knife is precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel, and should last a lifetime.
The blade on the cheese knife has been impeccably ground and polished, and its super-sharp edge laser-tested for uniformity. After repeated use, the edge may be easily resharpened using a sharpening steel. Traditional in look, Classic knives are seamlessly constructed with a visible full tang triple-riveted into an ergonomically-shaped synthetic handle. Though the knife is dishwasher-safe, Wusthof recommends hand-washing all fine cutlery. Made in Germany, the knife is fully guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.
- 5-inch soft cheese knife uniquely designed for slicing soft cheese
- Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Extra-thin blade features holes to prevent cheese from sticking; easily resharpens
- Full-tang, triple-riveted synthetic handle affords superior strength and balance
- Dishwasher-safe; made in Germany; lifetime warranty