Made in Germany.
The blade of the Wusthof Classic 7” Fillet is forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength, and tapers from the spine for ultimate thinness and flexibility. With its super sharp blade, this knife easily separates delicate meats from surrounding skin and bones. At 7 inches long, this fillet knife is perfect for medium-to-small sized fish, including salmon, trout, and bass, or even larger flatfish. The blade is ultra thin to closely cut under skin and around bone, producing the most meat possible.
- 7 inch flexible fillet knife for filleting, deboning, skinning fish
- Hand-forged of high-carbon steel with stain-resistant alloy
- Precise tapering from grinding and polishing procedure
- Weighted bolster; full, triple-riveted tangs
- Synthetic traditional-style handles
Your shopping bag is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.
Wusthof Classic 7-inch Fillet Knife 1040103818