Made in Germany.
Called a utility knife because it does small and intermediate cutting jobs equally well, this knife pares fruit and chops small vegetables beautifully. The sharp point makes it ideal for small or intricate cutting chores. A much-loved kitchen helper, this knife carries its weight mostly in its extremely comfortable handle, which allows you greater control.
Part of the Classic series, the knife represents two centuries of unexcelled Wüsthof craftsmanship. Like other cutlery in the series, it's hand-forged from a single piece of stainless steel for maximum strength; the hand-polished blade is exactingly calibrated to be hard enough to resist dulling yet soft enough to take a keen edge when it's honed or sharpened. Dishwasher-safe and with a traditionally shaped, ergonomically designed handle that is triple-riveted for durability, the knife brings a guaranteed lifetime of low-maintenance cutting to any cook who owns it.
- Blade measures 4-1/2"
- Full knife (including blade and handles) Measures approximately 10” by .8/9 by .3/5 inches
- Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Full-tang, triple-riveted synthetic handle affords superior strength and balance
- Washing by hand recommended; made in Germany
- Measures approximately 10 by 8/9 by 3/5 inches
- Limited lifetime warranty