Made in France.
- Heavy quality iron frying pan ideal for searing, grilling and browning meat, fish, and eggs...
- Lyonnaise skirt enables food to easily slide onto a plate.
- Thick heavy quality iron: heats up quickly, uniform heat distribution.
- Reaches high temperatures: enables the Maillard reaction and caramelization of juices.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning of the pan, the more it is used the less the seasoning attaches to the food.
- Riveted iron handle: unbreakable. French-style curvature: easy handling and ergonomic grip.
- Heat the pan well before cooking.
- Seasoning necessary before using for the first time.
- Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- Works with all cooktops including induction.
Your shopping bag is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.