Made in Japan.
The Misono 440 line is constructed out of molybdenum steel and a water-resistant wooden handle. The amount of chromium is increased from 13% to 16% for the 440 line in order to achieve longer edge retention than the Misono Molybdenum line. The curve of the water-resistant wood handle is designed to fit comfortably in the user’s hand, making it popular among those who prefer thinner handles. The brand’s famously thin and sharp knives are hand finished and inspected to ensure the highest quality product.
- Steel Type: Molybdenum Steel
- Blade: Double-Edged
- Blade Length: 7.0"
- Handle Material: Composite Wood
- Hardness Rockwell scale: 58-59 °C
- State of the art heat treatment to maximize blade performance and sharpness
- Western-style knife sharpened on both sides
- Excellent fit and finish on handles
Your shopping bag is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.
Misono 440 Series 8in Chef's Knife