Made in Germany.
Any meat requiring a little extra cutting power will benefit from the laser-tested sharpness of Wusthof’s steak knife. This classically designed tool effortlessly cuts through pork, ribs, or lamb alongside the requisite beef. Measuring 4-1/2 inches in length, the razor-sharp blade curves to meet a piercingly sharp tip bringing added precision and dexterity.
This German-made blade carries Wusthof’s superior craftsmanship backed by a lifetime warranty. Three steel rivets securely hold the black, synthetic handle in place and give a traditional look. Producing strength and reliability, the blade, bolster, and tang is precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel. Knuckles remain protected, thanks to the steel bolster, while a molded handle with soft edges affords comfort and reduces hand strain. Although dishwasher-safe, hand washing is recommended.
- Single steak knife; blade measures 4-1/2 inches in length
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel
- Sturdy steel bolster; full, visible tang runs the length of the handle
- Synthetic handle secured with 3 rivets; smooth edges for a comfortable grip
- Made in Solingen, Germany; dishwasher-safe; lifetime warranty