Made in Germany.
The Gourmet cutlery line from Wüsthof offers excellent workmanship without the top-of-the-line expense. Using high-carbon, stain-resistant steel, Wüsthof laser cuts and laser tests each blade for perfect uniformity and a super sharp edge. The durable synthetic handles feature a seamless, hygienic fit and full-tang construction for maximum strength. They are reinforced with triple rivets on all blades over 4-1/2 inches. Designed for years of reliable use and easy sharpening, Gourmet knives are a great cutlery solution for the mid-range budget.
This 10-inch carver from Wüsthofs Gourmet line is an excellent tool for slicing paper-thin pieces of roast beef. With its alternating hollow-ground depressions in the blade, the knife creates tiny air pockets as it movesslices fall away cleanly instead of clinging. Like other Wüsthof cutlery, the Gourmet roast beef slicer knife is safe in the dishwasher but should be washed by hand for best results. --Emily Bedard
- 10-inch hollow-ground roast-beef slicer
- Laser cut from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Synthetic polypropylene handle riveted for durability
- Precisely tapered; made in Germany; hand wash for best results
- Measures approximately 15 by 2 by 1 inch
- Limited lifetime warranty