Made in Germany.
A useful addition to any cutlery collection, this 10-inch serrated roast-beef slicer by Wusthof features a long blade with a rounded tip and a sharp edge that cuts with minimal effort and accurate results. Use it to create thin, even slices of roast beef when entertaining family and friends. In addition to roast beef, it can also be used to cut through other types of meat, soft- or hard-crust bread, and fruit like cantaloupe or watermelon, making it a versatile kitchen tool to have on hand. Overall, the roast-beef slicer measures approximately 15 by 1-1/2 by 1/2 inches. As part of Wusthof's Gourmet collection, the knife features a special blend of high-carbon German stainless steel throughout the whole length of the knife for exceptional strength and balance. Wusthof knives also provide sharp, precisely tempered blades for safe, efficient use. Laser tested for accuracy, the unique, compound angle of the blade tapers from the spine of the knife to the edge to create a sturdy, yet extremely sharp cutting surface. Another thoughtful detail includes the handles, which come riveted and ergonomically designed for a secure, comfortable grip. Made in Solingen Germany, "The Cutlery Capital of the World", Wusthof knives carry a limited lifetime warranty and should be hand washed for best results.
- 10-inch roast-beef slicer for cutting large bread or meat
- Stamped from high-carbon steel with a stain-resistant alloy
- Synthetic polypropylene handle triple riveted for durability
- Sharp, precisely tempered blade; made in Germany; hand wash for best results
- Measures approximately 15 by 1-1/2 by 1/2 inches
- Limited lifetime warranty