Made in the United States.
This heavy-duty pressure cooker's large capacity is probably best utilized for canning (though it would also be great for a number of cooking tasks). A pressure cooker is generally recommended when canning vegetables and nonacid fruit since the high heat that can be generated will kill more bacteria than a regular hot water bath. Made from cast aluminum, with sturdy screws to seal the lid to the pot, this pressure cooker requires no rubber or plastic gaskets or rings. Its 15-1/2-quart capacity holds 10-pint jars or 7-quart jars. A three-setting pressure regulator valve is included, and the pressure gauge gives a clear reading.
- 15-1/2-quart pressure cooker/canner holds 10-pint jars or 7-quart jars
- Made of durable, hand-cast aluminum with attractive satin finish
- Exclusive "metal-to-metal" sealing system for a steam-tight seal; no gaskets
- Geared steam gauge, automatic overpressure release; settings of 5 psi, 10 psi, and 15 psi
- 7-1/2 inches high with 12-1/2-inch inside diameter